Sunday, January 16, 2005

The bestest compliment I ever received!

When my lil 7 year old nephew Shaun was down for Christmas hols, everytime i was around he'd kiss and hug me. I wondered why he was showering so much of affection on me, perhaps he'd really missed me that much. Out of curiousity I asked him, and he replied, " Aunt, you have the softest skin in the entire family". Needless to say, I was floored (",)

When I hugged him on hearing this, he thought for a while and said, "You have the 2nd softest skin in the entire family". When I asked him who was the first one, he replied, "But obviously, its me!"

5 Comments:

At 9:59 AM, Blogger Miss Frangipani said...

So what's the secret? Dove, Love..? (ok, so my rhyming is getting pretty bad!)

 
At 5:03 AM, Blogger Boo said...

Dove, nah! I'm allergic to dove. Love... hmmm...lemme think... is it, is it not ? ;)

 
At 2:32 PM, Blogger Astha N said...

Hey no fair! What's the secret? Don't talk in riddles ji...you in love kya? ;)
Coffeewalli

 
At 4:31 AM, Blogger Boo said...

Shhhhhhhhhhhh! Secret... Coffeewalli, will tell MW n u when we meet for coffee, ok?

 
At 2:51 PM, Blogger Astha N said...

Oh yeah? When we meet for coffee...as in: never. What's the likelihood of us meeting up? I'm very naraaz now...:( You not telling me. You broke my heart. *Sniff
Coffeewalli ka toota hua dil

 

Post a Comment

<< Home