Wednesday, May 31, 2006

A New life.. A New Me.. A New Beginning

Unbelievably life has changed for me in an instance. Not only am I now a married woman – gone are my days of independence ;) I’m also starting life anew in another country. A new family, a new identity, a new culture, a new country, and yet somehow it doesn’t at all feel alien or strange. It’s as though I’ve finally come home.

It’s been a little over a month and I feel as though I’ve been living like this all my life. I guess it helps to have such a wonderful hubby and such a loving family. Not to forget my hubby’s close circle of friends who adopted me the day I arrived in Sydney, a new bride.

Life is interesting. Life is different. And I’m enjoying it more than ever.

Cheers...

2 Comments:

At 5:12 AM, Blogger anoop said...

Oh! so you are married. Congrats and good luck

 
At 10:00 AM, Blogger Boo said...

Hi Anoop!

Good to hear from you... yep you could say I'm a newly wed ;)

Thanks for your good wishes. Life's been a flurry the last few months. Got married on 23rd Apr 06. Joined my husband in Sydney on 6th May 06 & now am settled into my new home.

Had not been able to blog on account of the wedding preparations & then the moving to Sydney. Too many things to do..

Even now I guess I will be able to blog sporadically. Am looking out for a job now & I guess once I start working, juggling home & work will be quite a different ballgame :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home